From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-24 07:48:01

All -

This is a reminder about the variant formal review. The
review period was scheduled to end on Tuesday Feb 25th,
but since we got a late start I have asked and received
additional time from the review wizard. The review is now
scheduled to end Sunday March 2nd.

The variant library offers a simple, type-safe solution for
manipulating an object from an inhomogeneous set of types in a
uniform manner. Whereas standard containers such as std::vector
may be thought of as "multi-value, single type," variant is
"multi-type, single value." This reduces code duplication and
enhances maintainability.

You can obtain the latest version of the library from: