From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-24 15:41:20

Hi,

I am looking for volunteers who are willing to act as review manager. Due to
the increasing number of review requests the current pool of review managers
just isn't enough. As of now we do have a backlog of five outstanding
reviews. For those interested in the details I have updated the review
schedule in CVS. The updated schedule will move to the web with the 1.30.0
release.

The ideal review manager is an experienced boost developer that is known to
the people on the list. Though he don't need to have submitted a library
himself. Nor does she actually have to be a he. Further information about the
job of a review manager can be found on the webpage
http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm

People who are willing to volunteer, please contact me by private email.

Thanks in advance

Thomas
Boost Review Wizard

--
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Witt
Institut fuer Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau und -betrieb, Universitaet Hannover