From: Andy Moreton (amoreton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-25 08:53:41

> In case any of you don't have enough to do (!) I've placed the next draft of
> my regular expression standardisation proposal at
> http://www.regex.fsnet.co.uk/n1429dft.htm, as ever comments, nit picks etc
> are very welcome (the deadline for this revision is Monday the 3rd March).

A minor nit: at around line 112 in the HTML, there is a missing <TD> entry for the "Expression" column heading in the table comparing ECMAscript and POSIX regex semantics.

        AndyM

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delete the message. Thank you."