From: Fredrik Blomqvist (fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-26 09:43:38

Alexander Dz wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm participating in pretty complicated scientific
> project. I'm thinking to deploy a library which helps
> me to deal with measurement units. As far as I see,
> SIunits from Walter E. Brown is the most advanced one.
>
> Do anybody has experience with SIunits? Where to
> download it today? Do other units libraries from
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/ alive?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alexander Dzjuba

Check the Wiki-page at:
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?DimensionsAnd
Units
(IIRC there also was some discussion about unit checking related to the
upcoming physical constants lib.)
I've only made some smaller test using a couple of the libs so I cannot give
you any deeper recommendations. But I do hope you report back here about
your findings if you decide to use and/or develop something yourself!

/Fredrik