From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-27 15:40:37

Hi Andreas,

Aleksey just did a big round of renaming before the first official
release of MPL (including changes like int_c -> int_, and placeholder
-> placeholders); I believe that placeholder.hpp is obsolete and
should have been removed from CVS. In this case we could keep it for
backwards-compatibility reasons, but in general that was deemed a bad
idea for most names.