From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-03 11:11:23

For those of us who find CVS difficult, a zip of the whole modest-sized package
would be more friendly.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]

dbox/boost/io/
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/
io/

Please state in review comments how you reviewed the library and whether the you
think the library should be accepted into Boost. Further guidelines for writing
reviews can be found on the website at:

http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm#Comments

Thanks,
Ed (Review Manager)