From: shelarcy (shelarcy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-03 20:56:48

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:17:45 +0100, Wesley W. Terpstra <terpstra_at_ito.tu-
darmstadt.de> wrote:

How about BEEP ?

It's not only P2P protocol, but also refactoring of some protocols.

#beepcore.org
http://www.beepcore.org/

#XML Watch: Bird's-eye BEEP

Part 1 of an introduction to the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol
standard of the IETF
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-beep/

Part 2 of an introduction to the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol
standard
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-beep2.html

#Beep BEEP!
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/16/ends.html