From: Kevlin Henney (kevlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-05 04:15:31

In message <ullzumw1y.fsf_at_[hidden]>, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> writes

Hi,

Yes, the whitespace problem is fixed in the forthcoming version.

Kevlin

  Kevlin Henney phone: +44 117 942 2990
  mailto:kevlin_at_[hidden] mobile: +44 7801 073 508
  http://www.curbralan.com fax: +44 870 052 2289
  Curbralan: Consultancy + Training + Development + Review