From: Marc Borgers (marc.borgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-06 01:55:52

I am having problems with the shared_ptr on Forte 6.2: when I compile my
code into an application, it all seems to work. When I am compiling a
static library, I had to
compile it with the -misalign option. If I don't do this I get a
misalignment error in a destructor of
the shared_ptr. I do not know whether it was the intentin to use that
switch. Should I do something
else ?

"Mark Rodgers" <mark.rodgers_at_[hidden]>@lists.boost.org on 06/03/2003
07:33:18

Please respond to Boost mailing list <boost_at_[hidden]>

Sent by: boost-bounces_at_[hidden]