From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-07 06:29:40

Sam Partington wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hate to sound pushy, but I've no answer on this, were the patches ok? Would
> you like me to repost them?
>
> Or should I just drop it?

No, please don't drop it. I think it's a good idea, but I haven't found
the time to look at your patches closely. I will try to do so but I
can't promise any shedule. Besides: I remember that the first message
about the NRVO-implementation I wrote was about June 2002 and it took
several months to get it accepted. Just be patient and keep reminding
the group (and the maintainers of operators.hpp) from time to time :)

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology