From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-06 03:33:01

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 9:47 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:

> At 02:03 AM 3/4/2003, Daryle Walker wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to use the more_io.zip stuff currently under review with a
>> copy of Metrowerks CodeWarrior Developement Studio (Mac OS X Edition,
>> v8). I haven't got anything to compile.
>
> If there is a question of configuration as John's rely indicates, a
> good way to debug the problem is to run the config_info regression
> test. Inspect the output to see if it is reporting the right
> platform, compiler version, and library.
>
> Don't even bother trying anything else until config_info is reporting
> the correct information.

I can't even get that to run. I get the error:

//=================================================================
Error : undefined identifier 'ptrdiff_t'
(included from:
  config.hpp:57
  config_info.cpp:10)
suffix.hpp line 245 namespace std { using ::ptrdiff_t; using
::size_t; }

with the last "ptrdiff_t" highlighted as the problem.

I've attached the project I used, so maybe some Metrowerks expert can
find the "obvious" thing I forgot (or maybe it's actually a
misconfiguration, or [worse] a bug).

Daryle