From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-07 21:01:47

--- Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At 07:59 PM 3/7/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> >Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> >> Ralf,
> >>
> >> Thanks for being alert to that. Please post a brief note once you have
> >> finished all commits.

I've checked in all my patches. I couldn't fully test the RC_1_30_0 branch
because Aleksey's recent fixes are not there yet.
Aleksey, please let me know when the fixes are available on the branch. I will
re-run my tests as soon as possible.

Until the 1.30.0 release is finished our multi-platform Boost.Python auto-build
procedure will use the RC_1_30_0 branch. The results are available at

http://cci.lbl.gov/boost/

The last run started before I checked in my patches. The pages are updated
approx. every 6 hours (if the Sourceforge CVS server is cooperating).

Ralf