From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 08:13:23

At 03:37 AM 3/11/2003, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

>Who should I send this to, to make someone have a look at it?

Posting it here is fine.

I haven't seen any postings from John Maddock in several days; I'm guessing
he has taken some time off after his push last week ago finishing the final
regex and type traits proposals for the Library TR.

If he doesn't respond before 1.30.0 closes for patches, someone else will
look at the patch and make the decision.

In the meantime, could you please post the patch as an attachment? The
spacing got all screw up in the inline version.

Thanks,

--Beman