From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 18:31:48

At 03:57 PM 3/11/2003, Alisdair Meredith wrote:

>All the links to warnings/fails point to the d: drive and so are a
>little inaccessible right now <g>

Argh! I've been fooling around with the setup to allow running tests on
both the main trunk and the release candidate, and that is clearly having
some unexpected fallout.

No promises as to when it will be fixed, but we really do need to address
linking problems permanently. Perhaps by pointing the links at CVS.

>Also, is there any way to get the 'differences emphasised' view? Often
>a single test starts passing/failing and it is very hard to locate which
>one has changed, especially without the previous test results for
>reference.

I know! That's my favorite too. But the procedure for generating it is a
horrible hack done just to prove the concept. The permanent solution would
be to keep the information in the .xml file. No idea when that might be
implemented, however:-(

It would be particularly nice to be able to see history, but that may be a
dream for the distant future.

Thanks,

--Beman