From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 04:10:50

Eric Martel wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>After a quick Google search, I found out that Joaquín M López, the
author of
>>a bidirectionnal map hosted on codeproject sent a message (Mon, 21 Oct
2002
>>21:29:18) on the boost mailing list to promote his library. David B.
Held
>>replied about using his work to include the bidirectionnal map to
boost, to
>>avoid library proliferation.
>>
>>So now, here's my question :
>>
>>Nearly 5 months later, did anyone work on this bimap? Will it be
included
>>anytime soon in an official distribution of boost?
>>
>>Thanks a lot for your time
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Eric

Well, it was my intention then to probe the Boost community for interest
in the
library, and my impression was it raised little impetus. In the meantime
I've
polished the code so that now it runs in a handful of compilers.

I guess I can try again. For easy access the code is now in the Files
section, in
the folder bimap, as well as a pointer to the docs in CodeProject. The
library is
not boostified, but I feel I should only carry out that work if people
here
likes the library. I do no visit this site so often, so please someone
correct me is
this is not the way to go -- I guess some sort of pre-acceptance is
required, since
the Files section is crowded with stuff and presumably not all of it
will make it into
Boost.

Looking forward to your comments, regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo