From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 14:02:36

At 11:50 AM 3/12/2003, David Abrahams wrote:

>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> * Boost.Python private email
>> Final changes promised for Wednesday night.
>
>Those are done.

OK, removed from list.

> I'd like to watch http://cci.lbl.gov/boost/ go
>through one more successful test cycle.

Even though we are getting lots of fixes today, we won't cut off fixes
until sometime tomorrow morning at the earliest. I'll review progress then,
and post the list of outstanding stuff again.

>> * [Boost.Python] rpms and small fix for RedHat
>> Awaiting reply. Dave?
>
>I'm not sure what this is about. Link?

Doesn't seem to be in the archives. It's from Neal D. Becker 10 Mar 2003.
Here is the entire message:

>I really appreciate the boost rpms that have been made available. I hope
we
>can improve one thing in the upcoming release.
>
>rpm -q --requires boost-python-devel
>boost-devel
>libpython-devel
>
>Unfortuantely, on RedHat it's called