From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-14 23:23:29

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> "Fernando Cacciola" <software_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > With BCC5.5.1 typename is _never required_ AFAIK, but it is with
BCC5.6.0(4)

> I guess in that case BOOST_TYPENAME or BOOST_NO_TYPENAME might be an
> appropriate name.

I like BOOST_TYPENAME, FWIW.

> I'm glad I didn't move on the renaming before you
> revealed the Borland issue!

Me too...
I would have spoken early, but Internet Access became very restricted on the
office,
so it took me some time to arrange things to get back to a regular list
reading,
and I missed quite some posts during the transition.

I'm not on-line during the whole day anymore, but I'm getting in a couple of
times
daily.

Fernando Cacciola