From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-16 17:34:18

At 07:00 AM 3/16/2003, John Maddock wrote:

>My sincere apologies over the is_class fiasco: those changes were never
>meant to be checked in. I've being trying all morning to revert to the
>earlier version, but all I'm seeing is:
>
>cvs server: [03:56:46] waiting for johnmaddock's lock in
>/cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/type_traits
>
>but hold on a minute that's me!
>
>I'll keep trying a while longer, and if necessary come back and try again
>tomorrow morning, otherwise if someone else can get cvs to respond then
go
>ahead and please revert that file, thanks, and apologies once again.

Both the main trunk and RC_1_30_0 are working fine for me as of Sunday 6PM
US Eastern time.

Today's Win32 RC_1_30_0 regression tests (just posted) are showing new
fails for VC++ 6 and VC++ 7 on is_polymorphic_test and is_reference_test.
Are these related to the is_class problem?

I'll go over the do-list again after dinner, but it looks like almost all
problems have been cleared except for this one.

--Beman