From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-17 09:04:30

> OK, so how I ask for preliminary review? Posting a mail here?

Yes, you can just ask for preliminary feedback on this list.
Another thing you can do is put the code in the boost-sandbox.
This helps get things into the boost structure and allows other
boosters to keep up with changes as the library is evolving
towards formal submission. Ask one of the moderators of the
boost sandbox for CVS access if you want to do this.

> I don't really know how to start this process, whether some formality
> is required or not.

Nope.

> To the best of my knowledge, it is very difficult to fit an n-key container, where
>
> n>2, into the interface of a map. IMHO such a container resembles more a set
> (I'm slowly working on this BTW). So, I guess I'll try to Boost this alone.

Sounds good.

Jeff