From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-17 21:00:30

Malcolm Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I just compiled the regex library under C++Builder 5.
>
> I've tried to compile an application and it complains about not being
> able
> to find STLPMT.LIB - I can find no information on this LIB.

It's a BCB6 library for the stlPort implementation of the C++ standard
library. You shouldn't be getting it for a BCB5 regex build, however. In the
Boost 1.29 implementation, the bcb5.mak has no mention of STLPMT.LIB. Are
you using the Boost 1.30 implementation ? If so and bcb5.mak does have
STLPMT.LIB in it, it may be an error in the file.