From: scleary_at_[hidden]
Date: 2003-03-18 11:16:53

I've been looking through the Boost.Random docs, and the "val" template
parameter is inconsistently documented in random-generators.html. E.g., for
boost::random::linear_congruential, the synopsis of <boost/random.hpp> has
it, but the synopsis of random::linear_congruential does not.

Either this parameter should be documented, or it should not be documented;
I have no strong feelings either way. IMO it should be given a default
value as well (definitely if not documented). Of course, this goes for
mersenne_twister as well as linear_congruential.

TIA,
        -Steve