From: Chris Trengove (trengove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-18 18:49:01

David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Please let me know as you find patches; I'd be very happy to see
> Borland supported (but, I'm afraid, reluctant to invest the effort
> myself).

I've got fixes for most (but not all) of the issues involved in building the
library. The next step is to try and build a couple of tests since (a) a lot
of the code is only relevant for library usage, rather than library
building, and (b) it would be good to see if any of this stuff actually
runs! It's probably not worth polluting your code just yet with the Borland
stuff, at least until I can get this much going. I'll keep you posted.