From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 08:26:30

At 08:06 AM 3/19/2003, Alisdair Meredith wrote:

>Russell Hind wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody know if this needs fixing, or is it my mistake. If it
>> needs fixing, is someone able to do it before 1.30.0 is released?
>
>Yes, I think it needs fixing!

Unless others disagree strongly, this should be held for the next release.

I don't want to make last minute changes, particularly without the
maintainer's OK.

We really need to discuss procedures for handling patches; too many are
getting delayed unnecessarily, and I'm afraid some are dropped on the floor
and missed entirely.

So please have patience while we finish this release.

--Beman