From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 11:29:39

Le mer 19/03/2003 à 14:27, Russell Hind a écrit :
> Thanks Alisdair, I don't suppose you can make changes can you? Another
> question in my original post was that it isn't required with BCB5 or
> BCB6 if _USE_OLD_RW_STL as the RogueWave STL appears to implement
> isdigit correctly (with locales). We don't currently use locale's so it
> doesn't really affect use, but taking this into account would allow
> people using BCB5 or BCB6 with RWSTL to use locales. Given the lack of
> resonses about this, I guess no-one actually does, so probably doesn't
> matter.

and this _USE_OLD_RW_STL macro is then an adequate mean to detect such
cases ? if so, I could disable the workaround, depending to this macro.
but not right before the release.

It really is an insignificant detail, as using <locale>'s isdigit rather
<cctype>'s only matters if the given locale has more digit characters
than the good old '0'-'9' (and even then, it matters only if someone is
bold enough to use those locale's extra digit characters as number
parameters in a format string..)

--
Samuel