From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 17:40:19
Beman Dawes wrote:
> At 04:36 PM 3/19/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
> >Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> >> At 12:52 PM 3/19/2003, Beman Dawes wrote:
> >> >Please speak up now if you have any uncommitted RC_1_30_0
> changes or >> other
> >> >problems.
> >> >
> >> >Otherwise we will tag for release at 3 PM US Eastern Time (20:00
> >> Currently holding waiting for resolution of Boost.Python link
> problem. >>
> >> Also, CVS is running so slowly this afternoon that it is agony to
> do >> anything that traverses the whole tree. Actually getting a
> release >> ready requires doing that a number of times. Thus I hold
> the actual >> release work until later tonight or tomorrow morning.
> >> In the meantime, please don't commit any more changes (except the
> >> final Python fix) to RC_1_30_0.
> >I'd like to make a small doc patch if you don't mind. It can't
> >destabilize any tests.
> Non-code patches are OK.
Spirit version 1.5.2 will also have to be bumped to 1.6.0 (the
final release version). By convention, odd numbered minor
versions are developmental. The final release will have the
version change. The patches do not affect the code.
-- Joel de Guzman joel at boost-consulting.com http://www.boost-consulting.com http://spirit.sf.net
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk