From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-21 08:19:27

Tony Cheung wrote:

>I am trying to use the date-time library of boost. However, I come into a
>lot of linking problems.

I experienced similar things too when attempting to use it.

>Did I do anything wrong? Thank you.

In order to get it to work I included a file that contained the following:

#include <boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp>

#include <boost/date_time/gregorian_calendar.ipp>
#include <libs/date_time/src/gregorian/greg_month.cpp>
#include <libs/date_time/src/gregorian/greg_weekday.cpp>

I have removed the Microsoft-specific pragma declerations I was using to
remove the warnings that were generated by compiling the library with VC7.

-rhd-

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059