From: Jaap Suter (J.Suter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-23 03:05:22

> It could be an instantiation depth issue. Maybe the OP's code needs
> more of our loop unrolling technique to avoid deep instantiations. I
> think that can be controlled by #defining BOOST_MPL_UNROLLING_LIMIT
> to some number greater than 4 before mpl files are #included.

Thanks, I already managed to fix it.

It turned out to be a classic case of Effective MPL- item 5.13 with some
added recursion issues.

It was just weird, because before the 1.30.0 release everything was working
fine, so it was some combination of my old code with new mpl code that
triggered this error.
Luckily, after a nice and long debug session, I managed to track the problem
down to an inner-most loop, and then I simply had to rewrite it to make it
work.

Thanks for your help,

Jaap Suter