From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-24 11:03:10

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:26:04 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>That sounds right. Would you like to post a proposed replacement (or
>patch) for the page as written which addresses your points?

You embarrass me. I think the page is ok as long as you don't say
"during" stack unwinding; also I would prefer "could exit via an
exception" rather than "could throw". More-or-less:

"Don't embed a std::string object or any other data member or base
class whose copy constructor could exit via an exception. That could
lead you straight from the point of throw to std::terminate()"

Maybe you can also add an exclamation point as a pinch of sound
intimidation :-)

Genny.