From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-24 15:02:14

[2003-03-24] Beman Dawes wrote:

>There was some discussion of a better tracking system once before, but I
>really think we need to get going on this now. The problems are much more
>serious.
>
>What systems work for others in an Internet environment like Boost? Who
>could act as host? I see the GCC folks are migrating from GNATS to
>Bugzilla.

I personally use Mantis, http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net

I chose it because of it's easy of use, not it's set of feature. But so far
I haven't found anything that I needed that it didn't support. And it is
constantly improving, both in features and ease of use.

I'd even be willing to host the bugbase for Boost if we happen to use
Mantis.

One question... From those previous discussions, was there some resolution
as to what features are needed in a BT for Boost?

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq