From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 10:10:32

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Spirit desperately needs a reference manual. Yes, I'm very interested.
> I am also very interested to build Spirit based tools to make the task
> easier. I'm just afraid of the time that I need to commit. Perhaps I can
> proceed step-wise? Suggestions?

It depends on how you want to write your documentation. Are you planning
to annotate your source with comments and use an extraction tool (e.g.,
Doxygen), or would you prefer to write interfaces by hand? The former is
generally preferred, but the latter might be needed if the user-view of
the interfaces is so different from the implementation that you would be
fighting the extraction tool the whole time.

        Doug