From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-28 02:58:52

This really neat, and useful, but I really don't like either name.

Two suggestions:

comparisons - because the whole point is more than one compare.

or

compair - because one is comparing pairs. (Do I hear you groan? Not punny?)
But perhaps the dreadfulness will make is more memorable?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]

>> 2) I'm not sure that the choice of the name is ideal. OTOH, I can't think
> >>of a better one...

> > lexicographic?

This implies something to do with lexicons, which is too restrictive, and even
misleading.