From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-30 20:10:54

At 06:30 PM 3/30/2003, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

>is it possible to add Comeau to the automatic daily regression testing?
I'm
>willing to go through the bugs and prepare patches as needed to fix
>compatibility with it.

I've got an action item for the C++ committee meeting next week to corner
Greg Comeau to give me a hand installing Comeau C++ on my notebook machine.
If he isn't there, maybe someone else can look over my shoulder and see
what I'm doing wrong.

Speaking of regression tests, I won't be running the regular Win32 tests
between April 1st and April 18th. Carl Daniel is going to try to run them
on his machine during that period, but has been tied up with other projects
so I don't know if he will get to it. I'll try to run VC++ 7.1 and
Metrowerks tests once in awhile on my notebook machine, but Win32 testing
is likely to be a little sparse during that period.

--Beman