From: vc (vcotirlea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-01 13:10:48

I haven't tried but it should work ...
By default the bjam will build this dll using the /MD flag (runtime-library
flag).
If you look in MSDNL you will see that this flag reuqest: "The actual
working code is
contained in MSVCRT.dll, which must be available at run time".

What you could do, is to build using the /MT flag (build against the static
RTL). This can be
done by the following bjam command (go into libs/thread/build ):
bjam -sBUILD="<runtime-link>static"

If you take a look in tools/build/msvc-tools.jam you can see there also
other options if needed.

Regards,
Viv