From: k.t. (kohske_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-02 04:01:19

Hello,

Two months ago, I said that we began the project to translate boost
document into Japanese.

Now, we made a first release for boost 1.29 and boost 1.30, so I
announce here.

The release is not a complete version, but just a milestone, so some
libraries is still in English. We will correct and add the translation
day by day, and each one or two months, we will release a new milestone.

The project homepage is here:
http://boost.cppll.jp/

in English,
http://boost.cppll.jp/index.en.html

And in translating, we found some incorrect expressions in boost
document. We want to report them for feedback, then is it no problem to
report them here? Is boost users mailing list better for it?

--
TAKAHASHI, kohske