From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-02 14:57:55

Sadly (but perhaps not too surpringly) this does not seem to work for MSVC 7.0
with complex. (OK without)

A full working example with at least a few comments might sell this better?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]