From: chenhong (chenhong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-15 23:29:12

Hello everyone:
I met a problem when i want to use the signals library with BCB6(sp4):

I build the lib with: bjam -sTOOLS=borland,It build ok.

I copy the example from signals document and want to complie and run,
but i found when the program execute the statement :sig.connect(Hello());
program is hang.

I found a mutex is lock(because the BOOST_HAS_THREADS is defined, i want to
 undef it ,but do nothing), so i remove all the statement of
 "mutex_type::scoped_lock lock(mtx_);" in the shared_count.hpp file( you
 can debug into when call function sig.connect(Hello());), and rebuild and
 run ,It seem it is ok, but i don't know if is correct of the changing.

what is the reason of it? How do you complied it and use it? Tell me. thank you.

chenhong