From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-18 12:19:21

A little request for comments:

as someone may have noticed (uh? :-)) I've added a couple of find
functions to dynamic_bitset (see the sandbox if you haven't noticed
:-)). The two famous marvels are:

 - size_type find_first() const

     Returns the minimum index i such as this->test(i) == true,
     or npos if there isn't any.

 - size_type find_next(size_type pos) const;

     Returns the minimum index i > pos such as... etc. etc.

Now, I'm not sure what should find_next do when you pass pos == npos.
Should it simply act as a find_first or return npos (not found) as
well? There are reasons for both choices, so I'm a little hesitant.

Genny.