From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-20 10:33:40

Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In fact it might be tempting to use all of them available:

Yes. optional<> might not need it, but I guess variant<> could use them.

BTW, is there a redist archive for variant<>? I'd like to test it, but I
found an old link to a version which is not 1.30.0 compatible (MPL headers
mainly). I see that the Sandbox version has been updated but I'm way too
lazy to download the whole Sandbox just for it :)
And, wasn't it accepted into Boost (I managed to miss the release, damn - I
really like this library)? So, why was it not in 1.30.0, or at least in the
CVS HEAD now?

Giovanni Bajo