From: Daniel Spangenberg (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-24 10:21:32

"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" schrieb:

> --- Daniel Spangenberg <dsp_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > These news are very good, but what about the "thread library"?
>
> I cannot find the beginning of this thread. Where could I read the "very good
> news?"
>
> Thanks,
> Ralf

Hello Ralf!

Bad habit of mine, because I use a message browser linking the previous
messages together.
My reply relates to Beman Dawes posting "Boost proposals accepted by C++
committee":

"The following formal motions were accepted today by the C++ Standards
Committee. Of the ten proposals, eight were based on Boost libraries or
fragments of Boost libraries.

Congratulations to all the Boost developers who worked so long and hard on
these proposals. Also thanks to the Boost participants who helped by
discussing real world uses of the libraries, and provided feedback to the
developers.

--Beman
[snip]
"