From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 06:20:58

I agree with this, and would add if you can't enforce something with the
language then both good names and comments like "updated if OK" are the least
worst solution.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]