From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 16:30:56

Andreas Huber <ah2003_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This seems a bit suspicious to me. As Peter has already pointed out: Not
> being able to compile windows.h does not necessarily mean that there can't
> be multiple threads.

How do you support threading with MSVC without including windows.h? How do
you declare the required functions from the Win32 API?
BOOST_HAS_THREADS means "We can support threading somehow", if I recall
correctly. If BOOST_DISABLE_WIN32 defined, it means that the compiler cannot
access the Win32 API, which makes accessing the thread API impossible.

Giovanni Bajo