From: Gregory Colvin (gregory.colvin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-04 18:18:58

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 16:25 America/Denver, Justin M. Lewis wrote:
> From: "Gregory Colvin" <gregory.colvin_at_[hidden]>
> Basically, you don't like the idea, that's fine. You wouldn't use it
> yourself, that's fine. But, nitpicking the examples is hardly
> constructive.

I was looking for examples of problems where your proposal is the
best solution, not for examples of how to use your proposal in code.
On that basis, I offered alternative solutions to the problem posed
by each example.

My apologies for misunderstanding the intent of your examples.

> Basically your argument is, you've never experienced the problem, so
> it must
> not exist.

I've said many times, your mileage may vary. The world is full of
problems that I have never experienced.