From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-05 06:56:26

"Joel de Guzman" <djowel_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Isn't this thread already been beaten to death? It seems that it
> has come to a point where the discussion is no longer productive.
> I suggest that we move forward. If Justin is convinced that there
> is sufficient interest, then I suggest that he proceed with the
> steps outlined in:
>
> http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm
>
> ultimately, requesting for a formal review sometime in the future.

I've been thinking exactly what Joel just said for the past few days
now. I'm not going to shut the conversation down because nobody's
really stepping over a line here, but please give due consideration to
whether this is going anywhere productive, and consider how you might
make it productive if not. One option would be to do as Joel
suggests: close this phase of the conversation, and proceed with the
usual submission process.

Thank you,

--
Dave Abrahams