From: Thaddeus L. Olczyk (olczyk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-05 20:29:51

On Mon, 05 May 2003 18:47:15 -0400, Edward Diener
<eddielee_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Use regex_grep to find matches and then regex_format in the Predicate
>function to change each match to another value.

Excuse me, but I see no place in the documentation where it describes
a format string which says something like " take all of the string
sans subexpression and set the subexpressions to xxxx".

Without that type of format string I do not see any way that
regex_format can do that.