From: Jurko (Jurko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-07 09:38:54

  Hi.

  I was reading the test library documentation and so
here are a few comments and small typo reports for the
boost test library html documentation.

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/test_tools.htm.

* In the last sentence of the Introduction paragraph the
  Test Execution Monitor is not mentioned. I think that
  sentence should read: 'To use the Test Tools you need to
  link with either the Program Execution Monitor, Test
  Execution Monitor or the Unit Test Framework'.

* Not sure but I think the word 'conformation' should be
  spelled 'confirmation'. Or maybe I'm missing the precise
  meaning here but you also use the term 'error/confirm
  message' to refer to the same entity as the term
  'conformation message' does. (repeated many times)

* The word 'massages' should be spelled 'messages'.

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/prg_exec_monitor.htm

* The word 'porpose' should be 'purpose'.

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/test_lib_design.htm

* This document is still not written, but is
  referenced from many places across this
  documenttion. Is there any chance for it to be
  released any time soon?

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/unit_test_framework.htm

* I think 'framework for supplied by the user pointer' should
  read 'framework for the user supplied pointer'.
* The word 'compount_test' should be spelled 'compound_test'.
* The word 'iser' should be spelled 'user'.
* The text 'because the framework already monitor a test
  case run' should read 'because the framework already
  monitors a test case run'.

  Hope this helps.

  Best regards,
    Jurko