From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-07 14:30:43

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 03:14 pm, Beman Dawes wrote:
> I just did a CVS update; it updated a lot of files that I know had changed
> after the backup/restore point in time. That's good.
>
> But I still got a bunch of error messages (see below), so I guess there are
> some new directories that need to be recreated.

Would you mind adding these directories and files back? My checkout is too old
to be of use, so we really need those that have the newest files to check
them back in. Then when others update, they'll see the new files and get
conflicts if there were any problems with the files already re-committed.

        Doug