From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-08 15:05:17

To Victor:

You still haven't replied to the posting below. Am I to take this to mean
that you have no answer, i.e. you were wrong but won't admit it? Or do you
tend to offend people for no reason, and not care about it?

If I don't hear anything from you, I'll assume both, because I have no
reason to believe anything else.

When you come with a claim like this, you should at least have the decency
to explain what you mean, so I can reply to it. Posting vague accusations is
simply bad manners.

(Note: I've asked him about a reply to the posting below, off-list, but got
no reply. I've also seen him post, after I sent the posting below. I would
have preferred to settle this off-list)

Regards,

Terje