From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-09 12:56:14

I apologise for my previous posting in this thread.

I was annoyed, but I shouldn't have sent it to the list, as the other
Boosters have nothing to do with this, and in retrospect, I shouldn't sent
it at all, even private.

I sent it this way, as I thought Victor might respond, this way, but it was
also wrong to use the list for this.

Instead, I risked people getting a bad impression of me.

It might not have been clear why I was annoyed. I was told I had got
something backwards, but when I asked what it was I had got backwards, I got
no response. Anyway, like I said, I should not have responded like that, not
even in private. For all I know, he may think he has explained himself
enough.

I therefore apologise to Victor, as well, and take back what I said.

Regards,

Terje