From: Pierre Aubert (pierre.aubert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-12 11:28:48

Hubert Holin écrivait: > Somewhere in the E.U., le 07/05/2003

<SNIP>

> I am absolutely in favour of a library which would help me add ET
> with minimal work (ET are on my TODO list for quaternions and
> octonions)!

You can do that easily with meta::expr<T>
(available here https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2326)

We tried that in 1999 with Nicolas Di Cesare and found that it doesn't
perform better that an inline version with fixed size (N) vectors. It becomes
better for N >= 5 thus it should be ok for octonions.

pierre.

--
Pierre F. Aubert     Head of Software Development, Wanadoo Portails
pierre.aubert(at)wanadoo.com or (at)echo.fr           icq: 73502670