From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-12 18:20:07

It is really difficult to know where the changes need to be done. There are
a number of tests in the Boost header files and source files for Borland
version numbers 0x560, 0x561, and 0x562 but none of these are extended to
cover 0x564. I would think that the library developers where these tests are
being made would attempt to see whether or not these tests also need to be
applied to 0x564 or not. But I don't think most Boost library developers
even care about this anymore, unfortunately. I hope I am wrong about this.